Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Be The Good



 

Here is an idea for using an old window frame.  I saw THIS idea on pinterest and decided to make my own.  The window frame hangs in my basement, but I took pictures upstairs for better lighting (this is why it is sitting on the floor in the pictures).  I printed a poster from Paper Coterie (love them!).  The poster has an adhesive back and is repositionable.  Next I cleaned and painted an old window frame (wear a mask!) .  I always top the paint on old frames with a coat of polyurethane to seal everything in.  You can tape over the glass in the frame while you paint, or just paint away and then scrape it off after it dries.  It takes about the same amount of effort either way.  

I put sawtooth picture hangers on the back of the frame.  I measured and centered the poster and then stuck it directly on the glass of the window frame.  I really like how it turned out!  I am sharing my poster print HERE. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...